- Memebox puts together a random assortment of the best Korean skincare/cosmetic products. Usually about 4-8 items and the Value is usually more than triple the amount you payed.
- They offer discounts on top of the incredibly cheap price and you can sometimes buy boxes for about $6.
- Memebox is not a subscription company with a recurring charge every month. Instead you get to choose which boxes you would like to buy and which you would like to skip.
- They release more than 1 box a month and they even sometimes release more than 5 a month but thats what makes it so fun to follow
This is the Memebox Mask Box #2! This is a special edition Box that is dedicated to masks.
This eye mask & spot patch combines gold , Ginseng, snail essence, collagen, and more, all in one! The eye mask contains a high concentration of potent ingredients that will both moisturize your eye contour area while preventing any development of wrinkles. All the ingredients in these masks are highly effective for cell-regeneration and recovery.
Like most masks you just have to apply these to your under eye area after toner and leave it on for 15-20 min. They smell really clean and come with an applicator to help get the gel strips out of the container. They also come with spot patches which you can place on certain areas that need extra love.
Tip: Pour a bit of hot water into a small cup and place your used gel strips inside of the water so they could melt down. Then you can use the liquid essence to moisturize your body.
Yew Tree Stem Calming soothing mask is infused with yew tree stem cells, various plant extracts and other natural ingredients that will transform the skin and bring it back to life. Stem cells are known for the invigorating properties – this mask is sure to give your skin the boost it needs!
LJH’s Tea tree mask is a facial sheet mask that soothes all skin troubles and controls excessive sebum through tea tree oil. This mask also enhances the complexion and brightens any dark spots.
LJH brand again! I love trying new tea tree products so this will be the first mask I use. Plus it helps brighten dark spots and I need all the help I can get. I think the products Ive been using are actually starting to fade my dark spots but I won’t believe it until they are gone.
This mask hydrates and moisturizes your skin to the fullest. It is a 100% coconut jelly mask, which gives your skin a “cool” feeling it also dramatically reduces the appearance of fine lines.
Coconut Bio Mask with Tomato 20ml ~ Value $3
This is a 100% coconut jelly mask combines with the super food: Tomato! Similarly, this mask gives your skin a “cool” feeling. It also dramatically reduces the appearance of any wrinkles.
This ultra-hydrating gel patch was specifically designed for the lips. It intensely moisturizes and nourishes your lips – preparing it for any make up application.
Ive never seen a lip mask before but this will come in handy when I have really chapped lips. Although it looks like it might be kind of uncomfortable to have a patch over your mouth for 20 minutes. They actually sell this brand of masks at my local Japanese market.
6. Purederm Exfoliating Foot mask ~ Value $17
Purederm Exfoliating Foot Mask is a foot exfoliant and treatment that comes in the form of a pair of wearable masks that work just like socks. It Removes all calluses, visibly smoothing your feet within 2 weeks. Papaya, Lemon, apple, orange and other natural botanical extracts help remove calluses, while chamomile extract calms freshly exfoliated feet.
How to use
- Thoroughly cleanse your feet and put on the masks
- Remove after 60-90 minutes and rinse of with water
- Calluses start peeling off 4-7 days after use. Nearly all calluses will be removed in a further 3-5 days depending on the thickness. Do not use a callus remover or pick on calluses when they start peeling off.
Im so excited to try this! I actually saw these type of masks online and I wanted to try them but didnt want to pay shipping on just one item. I really hope these work because it would be so amazing!
The Mask Box has a total value of $100 but I think its a little inflated. I found the gold eye patches on ebay for no more than $20 so if that is the case then the actual value is around $70. Thats still a high value considering I only payed around $17 because of my points. This box usually would cost $23 plus shipping. I love the deals that I get with Memebox!
I’ll try to post reviews on all these products after I use them but I like to save masks for the days I have time to relax and take a bath. I will definitely be posting an update for the foot exfoliator since it promises the most dramatic results.
Thank you for reading !!